Did a big bank turn you away because you tried to apply for a mortgage without a W2?
This is an all-too-common scenario among borrowers who do not have traditional employment situations.
But you do not need to be a traditional employee to purchase a home.
In fact, the process can be fast and easy with our bank statement loan program.
What is a Bank Statement Loan?
When you apply for a mortgage, you need to document your income. The traditional route is to provide a W2.
A bank statement loan does not require a W2. Instead, your bank statements are used to assess your income when you apply for a mortgage.
Who Should Apply for a Bank
Statement Loan in Kentucky or Florida?
A variety of professionals may find it useful to apply for a bank statement loan. Some examples include:
- A business owner
- A freelancer
- An entrepreneur
- A self-employed person
- Anyone with a non-traditional income scenario
Not sure whether you should apply for a bank statement loan? You can contact us and set up a consultation to find out whether this is the type of mortgage process for your needs.
What are the Benefits of a Bank
Statement Loan in Florida or Kentucky?
Applying for a bank statement loan provide you with these advantages:
- You can successfully complete the mortgage application process. You might not be able to complete the traditional paperwork, but that will not stop you from successfully getting a bank statement loan.
- The lending process is fast and easy with bank statements. The paperwork is minimal, making for a streamlined, stress-free experience.
- Because we can complete the bank statement loan process so quickly, you can close fast on a property.
- You will be working with experienced bank statement loan experts who understand your employment scenario. We will never ask you to jump through hoops you are unable to jump through. We only ask you for what you can provide. We also will not treat you as inherently riskier just because you are self-employed.
Apply Now for a Bank Statement Loan
in Louisville, KY, Cape Coral, FL, or
Are you ready to apply for a mortgage in a quick, easy way that suits your status as a self-employed person or business owner? Please give us a call today at (502) 327-9770 to schedule your consultation in Kentucky, or at (239) 766-8344 to schedule your consultation in Florida.